- I've heard you have to reserve the UC table tents a year in advance. Where do we go to find info about the different advertising opportunities?
- Org Sync is very confusing, I'm glad your addressing it.
- Why do they still use ORg Sync if it's so unpopular? What about a different system?
- Falcon Sync is not user friendly. There should be a large bulletin board by the student life area to promote clubs.
- Good topic, it took me a year and a half to discover the photography club.
- Are there more ways to advertise or can we just upgrade what we have? I don't think many people look at the advertisements on the TV or bulletin board, etc.
- Lack of support? People don't want to see something boring or not interesting to them,
- You stated the university isn't supporting the organizations. What are you expecting the UNiversity to do?
- Good research on the multiple departments controlling advertisement on campus.
- Why do we have such an advertising gap? Everybody is affected, even those not attending yet, they may not know what we have to offer.
- How to get the one-stop-shop?
- I agree!
- Look at org favoritism for marketing.
- Who is in charge of the Twitter/Facebook accounts for UWRF/Freddy?
- Good topic, orbs need more support!
- I would love to hear the solution to this problem because I'm in need of advertising.
Sunday, November 2, 2014
Hi Group 1! Here is the feedback on your presentation:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment