Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Our members
Date: 9/18/2014
Small Groups Communication Project:
Our group members:
Brianna Jonson
Laura Rasmussen
Ashley Andersen
Audrey Krinke
Hailey Johnson
Our first meeting was all of use getting to know each other but the majority of time was use trying to trying to get our schedules figures out to pick the right time to meet which I think will be the most difficult part of our group. But we have picked one day which is next week Tuesday to meet and go over our project: the idea and the responsibilities.
We have decided that we will have a group account on Facebook for our main form on communication about meeting and if anyone is going to be gone, then emailing or texting our second form.
I (Ashley Andersen) have taken the responsibility as the scribe for now. I will be in charge of the blog. We have not assigned any roles for any one which will be one of my topics our groups will discuss on Tuesday the 23 at 7:30 or 8pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment